Peanut Butter Chocolate Loaf
This is an easy recipe with many possibilities. We took one of the loafs and made biscotti out of it, which was delicious! Top it with fruit, caramel, hot fudge, whipped cream- the sky is the limit with this peanut butter chocolate loaf.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 4oz semi sweet chocolate melted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees.
- Cream peanut butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add in eggs and continue mixing.
- Add in melted chocolate.
- Combine baking powder and flour, adding into wet ingredients.
- Add milk slowly into mixture.
- Continue mixing until well combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before cutting.