Shrimp Pasta in a Creamy Tomato Sauce for Instant Pot
The first time I used my Instant Pot, I decided to take a recipe I knew and see if I could successfully convert into an Instant Pot recipe. I added all of the ingredients and anxiously waited to hear the timer and see how it turned out. Well, it turned out so yummy the family was practically licking their plates clean! I hope you enjoy this easy recipe!
- 1 pound cleaned and deveined shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed through a press
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 can stewed diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 can chicken broth (enough to cover the pasta)
- 4 oz dried capellini (angel-hair) pasta
- In your Instant Pot add all ingredients, except chicken broth.
- Once everything is in the Instant Pot, pour enough chicken broth in to thoroughly cover the pasta.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and set to "Rice" setting.
- Allow to rest for a couple of minutes before manually releasing the steam, then remove the lid.
- Stir. (It maybe a little watery at this point. Allow to sit for awhile until the remaining liquid has evaporated.