It doesn’t have to be a wedding to make this easy punch! Made without alcohol, it is great for all ages!
2 large cans of pineapple juice
1 quart orange juice
1 small bottle of real lemon juice
2 gallons water
7 cups sugar
3 cups water
4 packages of Kool-Aid
2 large bottles of 7-up or ginger ale.
(optional) sherbet or crushed ice
- In a large pan, combine sugar and water.
- Cook over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- In your punch bowl, combine all juices and Kool-Aid packets.
- Add the 2 gallons of water to the bowl.
- Add your sugar/ water mixture to the bowl.
- Just before the party, add in the 7-up (or ginger ale) and sherbet (or ice).