4-6 Tilapia fillets
1 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 Tablespoons melted butter
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon parsley
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 ℉.
- Prepare a baking dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in the baking dish.
- Salt and pepper fish fillets.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, combine butter with herbs.
- Combine the 2 bowls.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the fish fillets in the pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Broil for 2 minutes to create a nice crust of the bread mixture.
- Serve immediately.