No one can resist the creamy sweet goodness of a great cheesecake. This recipe is super easy to make and tastes amazing!
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- .5 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 stick real butter melted
- 1/4 cup suar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare your springform pan by generously coating it with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine all crust ingredients.
- Pour crust mixture into the pan and press firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine all filling ingredients,except eggs.
- With the electric mixture, thoroughly mix ingredients until smooth.
- Add the eggs into the mixture and continue mixing until smooth and a little fluffy.
- Pour mixture into the crust.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely undisturbed.
- Top with your favorite fruit.
Copyright Pantry Perfection 2019. All rights reserved.