Artichoke Spinach Dip
If creamy, cheesy yumminess is something you enjoy as much as I do, you are going to love this recipe for hot artichoke spinach dip. This dip is one that NEVER goes uneaten ( I mean,really, it’s melted and creamy!)
When we go out to eat, this is something that we used to frequently used to order. UNTIL, I figured out how easy is was to make! Now any dinner can start with this appetizer. We often add this recipe to our party menus, as it is very easy to double or triple.
- 2 bricks cream cheese, softened
- 1 container chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (about 1.5 cups), drained and chopped up to bite size chunks
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 cup Romano cheese, freshly grated and dived
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1/2 of the cheese, using salt and pepper to taste. Stir until combined.
- Spread mixture in a small oven proof baking dish (shallow is better here for dipping). Top with remaining cheese. Bake about 15 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve with chips, bread and veggies.