- 3-4 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup melted butter
- 1 ts salt
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat over to 325 ° F
- Prepare 2 loaf pans by generously coating with shorting or cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare bananas by peeling and mashing with a fork in a bowl. In a separate bowel, blend sugar, butter and egg until creamy. Add the baking soda, flour and salt to the bowl. Once combined (don’t over mix), add in the vanilla and the banana.
- Pour batter into the 2 loaf pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until knife comes out of bread clean.
- Let set for at least 20 minutes before serving.