- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cheese, crumbled or cubed (jack cheese, blue cheese, feta, or your favorite)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 cooked, boneless skinless chicken breasts diced, marinated ahead of time**
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- At least 1 hour ahead of serving time, combine marinade ingredients in a shallow pan. Place cooked chicken breasts into the mixture. Cover and place in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Remove chicken from the refrigerator and dice, set aside.
- Divide the lettuce between 2 plates. On top of the lettuce make little piles of each of the ingredients, to resemble the picture. Serve immediately.