Jump to recipe
A classic recipe from the family recipe box, this dessert will have you coming back for more. Yummy pudding, crust and a whipped topping it won’t last long in your house.
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ cup Margarine
- 1 cup Chopped nuts
- 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- 8oz Cool whip
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 3 oz Instant chocolate pudding
- 3 oz Instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups Milk, very cold
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, cut flour with the margarine. Add in the nuts. Press into 9×13 baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a clean bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup of the cool whip and the powdered sugar. Cream until smooth. Spread on the cooled crust.
- In a clean bowl, combine the two puddings with the milk. Mix until thickened. Pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time. At least 2 hours.
- Can keep for a week in the refrigerator.