Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Jump to recipe
A creamy alternative to traditional enchiladas, this recipe is great for those that are not fans of spicy food, or those with a more sensitive stomach.
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk and 1 cup salsa. Stir to smooth. Set aside.
- With your first tortilla, place 1/4 cup chicken and 2 Tablespoons salsa, roll up and place in your dish. Continue process with all of the tortillas.
- Pour your soup mixture over the top. Sprinkle with cheese on top. (If you prefer just melty cheese and not “browned” cheese, you can wait and put the cheese on in the last 10 minutes of cooking time.)
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and hot.